[tpop3d-discuss] Compilation trouble on Solaris

Martin Schmitt martin at schmitt.li
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:14:08 +0100

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH

* Chris Lightfoot wrote/schrieb:

> Ah. One thing to which I should have drawn your attention
> before:
>=20
>     http://lists.beasts.org/pipermail/tpop3d-discuss/2002-January/000364.=
html

My fault, partially. I remember seeing this when I looked into tpop3d for=
=20
the first time but didn't recall it. The authenticator seems to work now.=
=20
I'll let it go through a little testing and see what happens.

Paul: Thanks for the hint re. do{}. I was indeed looking for a better way
to do it, but "do" didn't come to mind. It's tough to concentrate if you've=
=20
got a 4 week old child in the house. :-)

Thanks all,

-martin

--=20
Two rules to success in life:
       1. Don't tell people everything you know

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH--