[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d v1.4.1pre4

Michael Klatsky mklatsky at cttel.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:45:28 -0500

None at this point- when I ran gdb ./tpop3d -v core, I just got the gdb
banner, but then was dropped to the shell prompt, so I couldn't do a
backtrace.

However, when I did gdb ./tpop3d core, I dropped to the gdb prompt, but
of course- with no crash- there was nothing to trace.

Interesting, though- it is now working. Using -v. I can't figure it out.
UFO's or something, maybe...

I have applied the scope patches.

=20
Sincerely,