[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d v1.4.1pre4

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:06:34 +0000

    [ back to list as there are LDAPish people who will
      have useful comment there.... ]

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 12:02:27PM -0500, Michael Klatsky wrote:

> LDAPBaseDN wherein one sets the base DN for searches. In my case, this
> would be "ou=People,dc=klatsky,dc=com". Under tpop3d, I imagine this
> would become auth-ldap-basedn.

Errm. Isn't this the same as the DN you specify in the
URL, e.g. ldap://server/ou=People,dc=klatsky,dc=com ?

> This is also different than the auth-ldap-searchdn, which for clarity's
> sake might be renamed to "auth-ldap-binddn".

I'm open to suggestions about this, since I don't really
know much about LDAP :)

--
 British Left Waffles on Falkland Islands (newspaper headline)