Re[4]: [tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d v1.4.1pre4

Manuel Giorgini Manuel Giorgini <giorgini at interlogica.net>
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:55:03 +0100

[2002-02-25 10:41:30] Chris Lightfoot,

CL> I would recommend an upgrade to 1.3.5, since there are a
CL> couple of genuine bugs in 1.3.4. But if it works for you,
CL> fine.

The page http://www.ex-parrot.com/~chris/tpop3d/ politely tells me
there are indeed improvements, related to logging (which I seldom
check, having no statistical tool and - yeah! - no program faults),
other authentication methods (I use mysql only), pop-before-smtp
(which we don't use), maildir (I use bsd spoolboxes) and tcp wrappers
(no use to me either).

Mind you, I'm enthusiastic that this project is going on.
Congratulations for your nice job and the vitality it is shining with.
:-)

Cordialità / Best regards / Gxis la
Manuel Giorgini <giorgini@interlogica.net>, Programmatore
INTERLOGICA e-business solutions -  http://www.interlogica.net
Via De Amicis, 2 - IT 30172 Mestre (VE) - Italia - Unione Europea
Tel +39 041 961392 - Fax +39 041 954201