[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d v1.4.1pre4

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:39:54 +0000

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 10:25:21AM +0100, Prune wrote:
> Hi,
>
> big big problem :
> I can't find any README.auth_ldap
> In fact, it should be my duty....
> Would you like me to do it ? (with my poor english ?)

What's missing from the section in the tpop3d.conf man
page? I don't feel qualified to write a document about
LDAP, since I don't really understand it; if you want to
put something together and are happy for me to edit it, go
ahead. Alternatively, if there's a good online document
which will explain things at a suitable level, we could
just include a link in the documentation.

--
 ``Oh my god, I was wrong! It was Earth all along!
   You've finally made a monkey out of me.''