[tpop3d-discuss] auth-ldap module for tpop3d

Prune Prune at lecentre.net
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 20:44:21 +0100

--------------000006070008080605020603

re,

If you think there are no problem.... let it go.
I'll order my configuration file and release the patch.... you'll test
it, then :)
maybe the problem is me :)))

sorry fot the list, the reply to you only was wanted :)
I didn't thought this kind of problem was concerniong the ML.
I'll do so now ...

let's get back to work.

Cheers,

Prune

Chris Lightfoot wrote:

>    [ You're still not sending these emails to the list!
>      I'm manually bouncing them there.... ]
>
>On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 07:56:02PM +0100, Prune wrote:
>
>>hummm,
>>
>>tell me if I'm right....
>>
>>i = strcmp(k, S2->key);
>>

>I take it you mean in stringmap_find?
>
>>this compare the attr defined in the auth.x.c file and the one in the
>>conf file.
>>I guess, then, if the result is not 0 (not equals), you go to the next
>>attr, depending on alphabetiacl order... ?
>>why ?
>>

>The keys are put into a binary tree in stringmap_insert,
>so we can search for a given key by comparing the key
>against the key for each node, and going down left or
>right hand branch depending on the result from strcmp.
>
>>attribut "aaa" is the first thing you can have in the conf file. "aaa"
>>is checked against the first line of the conf file.
>>As this line goes 'after' (in the alphabet) than 'aaa', we check the
>>attribute 'before' the first line... which does not exist... so we stop....
>>

>Well, as I've said, I can't reproduce the problem, and the
>above doesn't describe how I think the function works.

--------------000006070008080605020603

<head>
</head>
re,<br>
If you think there are no problem.... let it go.<br>
I'll order my configuration file and release the patch.... you'll test it,
then :)<br>
maybe the problem is me :)))<br>
sorry fot the list, the reply to you only was wanted :)<br>
I didn't thought this kind of problem was concerniong the ML.<br>
I'll do so now ...<br>
let's get back to work.<br>
Cheers,<br>
Prune<br>