[tpop3d-discuss] auth-ldap module for tpop3d

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:54:36 +0000

    *** PLEASE COULD YOU MAKE SURE THAT YOUR EMAILS ARE
    *** COPIED TO THE LIST -- perhaps you need to select
    *** `reply to all' in your email client?

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 07:38:35PM +0100, Prune wrote:
> Chris Lightfoot wrote:
    [...]
> >>You allready have all that you need... :)
> >>the 'patch' is not actually a patch.... it's just a file :)
> >>

> >So you're saying that if you input the config file you
> >showed, the `aaa' key is not recorded in the stringmap?
> >That's not the behaviour I observe. Have you added "aaa"
> >to the list of known configuration directives in
> >cfgdirectives.c?
> >
> obviously... yes
> everything works fine when I sort the configuration file....
> it's really a parsing problem.....
> as I don't understand the way it work... (I'm not a C export :)

Errm. It works for me with arbitrary ordering of the items
in the config file.

read_config_file reads all of the items out of the config
file and puts them in a stringmap, which is a binary tree
of the items. stringmap_find then searches through the
binary tree. If there is indeed a bug it's unlikely to be
in the parsing -- and you can easily check this by putting
a printf in read_config_file -- in which case it would
have to be in the logic in stringmap_find. But I can't
reproduce the behaviour here.

--
 ``Mr. Mandelson said it was an historic day when the politicians
   took charge of their own affairs.'' (sic.) (News report)