[tpop3d-discuss] Maildir Support

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:27:12 +0100

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 12:20:49AM +0300, Hakan Terzioglu wrote:
> Yeah, this really do the trick. thank you very much.
> If i wont use the perl scripts to create and maintain accounts, but
> write a web frontend using any language by reaching Mysql ,there will be
> no problems. Right? But i will have to modify auth-mysql-pass-query as
> needed, because by default it uses vmail-sql style db scheme.

Yep. The one thing to bear in mind is that you may need to
create the directories into which exim will deliver mail,
and give them the proper permissions. In our case this
doesn't matter, since new domains are always created using
the command-line tools which can be run with root
privilege so that they can create the proper directories.

--
``Some men have a mania for Greek and Latin quotations: this is peculiarly
  to be avoided. It is like pulling up the stones from a tomb wherewith to