[tpop3d-discuss] Maildir Support

Hakan Terzioglu terzioglu at teklan.net
27 Aug 2002 19:44:47 +0300

Sorry but it didn't help at all. it still complains::

mailbox_new(/var/spool/exim/teklan.net/hakan): request for unknown
mailbox type bsd.

I really have to solve this out. help will be appreciated.

Also another task which giggles my head: here it is

In this mailing list, a config file was posted for quota support, on
that config; the author added /Maildir at the end of sql query in
directory directive in virtual_localdelivery section of exim
configuration file. I guess to prevent the default behavior creating
maildir with only the local_part but not local_part/Maildir.
In this case we have change the line:
mailbox: maildir:/var/spool/exim/$(domain)/$(local_part)
into this
mailbox: maildir:/var/spool/exim/$(domain)/$(local_part)/Maildir

Am i correct ??