[tpop3d-discuss] bandwidth statistics

Donovan Craig donovan at snapfrozen.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:36:43 -0400

Hi,

Traffic Accounting per 'domain' for tpop3d would be excellent.

This would save us having to use additional ip's for mail traffic accounting per customer..

However, If accounting for pop3/smtp is only needed per ip, checkout ipac-ng as it gives nice stats by ip/service for any given date/time. Saves having to consolidate it all later too..

(http://sourceforge.net/projects/ipac-ng/)

Donovan :-)