[tpop3d-discuss] auth-mysql config error

Robert Hough rch at acidpit.org
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:11:14 -0400

Resolved the problem, but not with your suggestions unfortunately. Turns
out, this was resolved using the same "fix" as mentioned in this
archived post:

http://lists.beasts.org/pipermail/tpop3d-discuss/2001-June/000211.html

Once I added replaced '-lmysqlclient' with '-lmysqlclient -lz' in the
configure script, all my problems went away... Now to see if I can
actually get it to authenticate. :)

Thanks to those that responded.

--
Robert Hough <rch@acidpit.org>