[tpop3d-discuss] next release....

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 18:55:15 +0100

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 07:36:46PM +0200, Martin Schmitt wrote:
> * Chris Lightfoot wrote/schrieb:
>
> > Is there anything outstanding which people think should be
> > fixed or changed prior to the actual 1.4.1 release?
>
> Will it compile on Solaris directly out-of-the-tarball? :-)

It seems to, but I don't have MySQL or OpenLDAP installed
on my Solaris machine, so I haven't tested that. If the
latest pre-release compiles, the real release will; if
not, can you tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it....

--
I have a sure-fire idea for a hit TV show... it will
be called `A Live Celebrity Gets Eaten By A Shark.' (Dave Barry)