[tpop3d-discuss] How do i change the syslog facility?

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:55:33 +0000

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 02:55:17PM +0100, Henrik Larsson wrote:
> > (2) could be added, but I'm not sure why you want to log
> > to a file, rather than syslog....
>
> How else do i log tpop3d to a seperate file if my syslog locals are filled?

Get a better syslogd? I believe that there are syslogd
replacements which use the ident field to direct output to
different files. If not, there should be!

--
 ``Man is an exception, whatever else he is. If it is not true that a divine
   being fell, then we can only say that one of the animals went entirely off