[tpop3d-discuss] pidfile

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:57:38 +0100

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 12:54:52PM +0100, Chris Elsworth wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 12:57:23PM +0200, Manuel Giorgini wrote:
> > >I'm in the process of attempting to create a FreeBSD port for tpop3d. Even
> > >if they don't accept it, its a learning experience, and I've got nothing
> > >else to do :)
> >
> > What about a nice Mailing list manager designed for exim, vmail-sql and tpop3d? I
> > would be pleased to volunteer for beta testing. :-)
>
> Mailman (already in ports) handles this just fine. You have to do a bit of
> jiggery pokery aliasing since Mailman doesn't really grok more than one
> domain too well, but it's fine. There are example configs for exim.

When I looked at this is seemed as if it would be very
easy to do if mailing list names were unique across all
domains, but harder if they were not. The discussion I
found indicated that you needed a different installation
of mailman for each domain.

--
Chris Lightfoot -- www.ex-parrot.com/~chris/
 I can't explain glacial motion/