[tpop3d-discuss] pidfile

Chris Elsworth chris at shagged.org
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:54:52 +0100

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 12:57:23PM +0200, Manuel Giorgini wrote:
> >I'm in the process of attempting to create a FreeBSD port for tpop3d. Even
> >if they don't accept it, its a learning experience, and I've got nothing
> >else to do :)
>
> What about a nice Mailing list manager designed for exim, vmail-sql and tpop3d? I
> would be pleased to volunteer for beta testing. :-)

Mailman (already in ports) handles this just fine. You have to do a bit of
jiggery pokery aliasing since Mailman doesn't really grok more than one
domain too well, but it's fine. There are example configs for exim.

--
Chris Elsworth  -  Software & Systems Developer  /  Systems Administrator
girls = time x money (and time is money)         .       chrise@demon.net