[tpop3d-discuss] compile fails on Solaris 8 / gcc 3.0

pop3 lists archive pop3 at jasonhorton.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 19:41:58 -0400

> > nanosleep(3RT) manpage references the following include:
> > #include <time.h>
>
> This should already be in there.

"#include <sys/time.h>" was, "#include <time.h>" wasnt...
they appear to be two entirely different files.

> You also need -lrt for the realtime extension library, I
> think. For the moment, try adding it to the LIBS = ...
> line in the Makefile. I will have a look at fixing the
> configure script to do this properly.

That did it, thanks for all your help.

By the way, has anyone done any performance tests with tpop3d?
Is it concidered stable enough for a production environment (without
stuff like the mbox meta data caching etc)?