[tpop3d-discuss] compile fails on Solaris 8 / gcc 3.0

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:35:16 +0100

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 07:26:47PM -0400, pop3 lists archive wrote:

> > Dunno how this slipped through. It was introduced purely
> > as a Solaris fix....
>
> better, but now we get:
> gcc  -Wall -g -lm -o tpop3d  auth_mysql.o auth_other.o auth_perl.o
    [...]
> -lsocket
> nanosleep                           auth_other.o
    [...]
> nanosleep(3RT) manpage references the following include:
> #include <time.h>

This should already be in there.

> added it to auth_other.h and still get the same error.

You also need -lrt for the realtime extension library, I
think. For the moment, try adding it to the LIBS = ...
line in the Makefile. I will have a look at fixing the
configure script to do this properly.

--
Chris Lightfoot -- www.ex-parrot.com/~chris/
 It is a sin to believe evil of others, but it is rarely a mistake.