[tpop3d-discuss] signal 11?

Nancy Pettigrew (work) nancy at bigfishmail.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:14:34 -0700

Problem for me is that there is no core file to be found and the error is
sporadic; so far I've been unable to recreate it in a test environment. (I
had someone else look for the core as well, in case I'm going crazy...)
On other point, it's only happened during times of higher load, during the
day, never at night.