[tpop3d-discuss] auth_mysql trouble

Dmitry Nemtchinov dima at nival.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:39:13 +0300

	No. I don't want to use virual domains. I have to made logins consistinng
of two parts, name and surname, like 'dmitry.nemtchinov' in my case. I want
to use only one domain. For example 'nival.com'. But there are no domains
defined in my tpop3d.conf.

> > 	Also I tried to add "auth-passwd: yes" directive to
> config file. Nothing
> > happened. No queries has been sent to MySQL.
>
> The directive is `auth-passwd-enable', and it's completely
> independent of auth-mysql.

	I mean I tried to use "append-domain: yes", but nothig happened. Sorry for
confusion.

	Dmitry