[tpop3d-discuss] Using maildir

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 00:26:21 +0100

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 01:19:03AM +0200, Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Lightfoot"
> <chris@ex-parrot.com>
    [...]
> > auth_mysql is quite closely tied to a particular
> > configuration (vmail-sql), and is not really as general as
> > might be desirable. That's why auth-other and auth-perl
>
> I think it's okay this way, since need for different mailbox-types with
> mysql-authentication is atypical. It would need a new field in table
> popbox. A global setting auth-mysql-mboxtype in tpop3d.conf should be
> sufficient for most cases.

Noted. I will probably implement this for the next
version.

In the meantime, if you need support for both mailbox
types with auth_mysql using maildir, I suggest reordering
the references in mailbox.c or patching auth_mysql.c
manually.

--
Chris Lightfoot -- www.ex-parrot.com/~chris/
 ``Life is like a sewer.  What you get out of it