[LordsReform-discuss]Perin, who took part in the Brazilian trial and will be leading this latest US trial: "We have a lot of patients that are marching on towards end-stage heart failure.

Nunez tpnu at leanintree.com
Mon, 21 May 2007 14:18:55 +0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

A single researcher can now do in a few months what would have once
taken ten years in a major laboratory.
We haven't been idle since I last mentioned our new weblog. " As I see
it, people who live much longer, much healthier lives will just adapt,
make new customs, and throw out bad old rules from the bad old times of
age-related disease and decrepitude.
Aubrey de Grey, cofounder of the Methuselah Mouse Prize, adds his
comments on Yoda. Forward the newsletter on, or post a copy to your
favorite online communities.
au, Australian scientists are in the early stages of exploring discarded
baby teeth as a source of useful stem cells.
If we want to see better medicine and longer, healthier lives, we must
support researchers and fight bad legislation.
>From the article: "Stem cells from teeth can be influenced to grow into
tissue other than teeth. So make sure your voice is heard!
Yet medical research funding is still a drop in the bucket, and
politicians still try to ban the most promising medical technologies.
We're a long way from human trials in this case, however.
As one of the earliest working stem cell therapies, this is more akin to
a blood transfusion than anything else.
cfmA new hot topic is up at the Longevity Meme entitled "What is
Anti-Aging?
htmThe Contra Costa Times presents a summary of the opposing views on
lengthening life expectancy in modern gerontology. " Hundreds or even
thousands of stem cell lines are needed for serious research - and we
still have government flunkies telling us that things are going
swimmingly with the few we do have. Click here to see how easy it is.
The short answer is that cryonics is a form of insurance against your
health giving out before medical progress can save your life.
A single researcher can now do in a few months what would have once
taken ten years in a major laboratory.
On the other side is Aubrey de Grey, who has developed a plan for
radical life extension in our lifetimes. It is an important step, and
opens up new avenues for cancer and aging research, "but to imply that
it might lead to a way of keeping people forever young was completely
misleading. You may recall his last excursion into bald-faced lying
about the effects of US administration policy on stem cell research -
well, here we go again. He was kind enough to post a summary to the
extropy-chat list, which is reproduced here with permission. This
discovery opens the door on a whole new set of inquiries relating to
this part of cellular biochemistry, cancer, and aging.
As the article notes, before going on to discuss nanomedicine, stem
cells, and cancer cures, "there is a medical revolution just around the
corner. Aubrey de Grey thinks that we could largely defeat aging in mice
in a decade, given the right level of funding - certainly food for
thought.
We have some evidence that some cells may have the potential to develop
into neural cells.
Growing Replacement Organs When?
When you see a good article in the press, send the author a polite note
to thank them for talking seriously about issues that are important to
you.
" Telomeres are themselves a form of protection and timer, preventing
genetic damage, but getting worn away with each cell division.
Perin, who took part in the Brazilian trial and will be leading this
latest US trial: "We have a lot of patients that are marching on towards
end-stage heart failure.
As of the moment, there is some uncertainty over the mechanism whereby
this therapy works, but work it does.
His wake is to be held today, and a section of his website has been
opened for those who wish to leave tributes. It looks like the
anti-research politicians are not having as easy a time of it as they
would like - and a good thing too. " Relinquishment - the path of the
precautionary principle - leads to millions of avoidable deaths from
disease and aging.
To the other side - my side - this is a very strange attitude indeed.
com reports on progress towards a functional vaccine for Alzheimer's.
We're a long way from human trials in this case, however. So make sure
your voice is heard! This is the first time that fat stem cells have
been demonstrated to heal an injury. "I think that this comment is very
relevant for the time we live in. People with Progeria die from disease
that old people suffer, primarily heart disease and stroke.
Click here to see how easy it is.
" I have a better idea . A California researcher has demonstrated that
adult stem cells obtained from body fat can grow new tissue as well as
bone marrow stem cells, at least in mice. DISCUSSIONThat is all for this
issue of the newsletter. htmlAs reported by news. Even a modest amount
of excess fat greatly increases the risk of suffering all the most
common age-related conditions. Even a modest amount of excess fat
greatly increases the risk of suffering all the most common age-related
conditions.
We expect nanomedicine to improve upon the ability of regenerative
medicine to extend healthy life span - through vastly improved
diagnostic and in-situ microrepair abilities.
There's a lot more of it than there used to be - which is a wonderful
thing - but far less than there should be.