[LordsReform-discuss]bewildered

Will Leach eyxhj at rfa.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:29:59 +0300

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Why not build a Picasso-playhouse?

I was drawing a draft of  a tall slim chimney.

Because I laughed and laughed and laughed, from the moment I saw your
drawings. Dave Yelen President and founder of Gallery Direct Forty Fort
Pennsylvania Hello, I just like to congratulate you and thank you for
the fantastic art work that you have created and exhibited.

Morten and I were a little relieved when some strong female influence
made the plans less ambitious: A four sided house with a chimney.

A floor that is elevated from the ground.

Dave Yelen President and founder of Gallery Direct Forty Fort
Pennsylvania USA About Fairy Tales  I only have one word that best
describes these books.

I asked him if I might paint him.

>From a technical point of view I myself might prefer the print, but from
an artistic point of view I might prefer the painting. He remainds me
the paintings of Goya.

I have added a link to your site too under "Creative People" Francesca
Judd Auckland New Zealand Dear Asbjorn,  your work is amazing!

Your color and amazing simplicity inspire me so madly. The son of a
coppersmith.
As a point of departure editions are open. Mark Collins     Dear Mr. Or
that you clearly can see, that the paint has been thrown temperamentally
in some of them. "Sleep Sheep" made me nostalgic 'cause the center of
Rome is my second most favorite spot on the planet, and why does "Sleep
Sheep" evoke happiness for me?

Her mother has decided the overall design criteria: No spiders. And I
remember Tiananmen Square, Wild Goose Pagoda, Longhu, The Great Wall of
China and much more.