[LordsReform-discuss]In CoC's case a good gameaster is more necessary than most other games- and so it gets the third spot.

Boyer cogps at mwt.net
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:15:53 -0700

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

The role playing game of dreams and nightmares.

I know I am not the only one, but it still annoys the hell out of me.

You decide what wicked things your samurai has done. Journey to an
empire struggling to maintain its integrity and fight the good fight.
Blair created the definitive horror rpg, staying firmly within the genre
while creating a wonderfully evocative setting and suitably colorful
system to complement the setting.
Quite useful, especially for a horror rpg. A fantasy game written
primarily in the final hour of my chosen day.

The system attempts to be as freewheeling and fun as the stories.
Delta Green is about mystery and discovery, and the ultimate costs for
those discoveries. Under the bed the breathing you thought was the wind
is actually the creature's breath your mom told you does not exist.
Whether martial artist, sorcerer, warrior, scientist, or rogue, you will
find excitement in Jin-Shiato.

now you can have it all.
As the campaign unfolds over the five supplements, new powers, new
character options, new enemies, and new revelations are revealed- making
the Orpheus line fit together seamlessly.

Populated by a handful of Great Clans under the direction of the
Emperor, the world is a constant flow of shifting alliances, border
skirmishes and political intrigue. Even more appealing is the Samurai
core class, the Daisho ability really makes them the highlight of the
setting while not quite overpowering fighters as a useful combat class.
You are a Mongol Tribal leader, a Khan of the twelfth and thirteenth
century.
Think Hellraiser and you are not far off.