[LordsReform-discuss]The best lawyer comedy ever.

Joseph I. Stephens hdkd at preferredcare.org
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 00:16:22 -0400

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

But the copyright owners have laws to obey as well, and now we will see
how that side of the coin looks in a court of law. So that if a third
party distributor was found to have engaged in conduct that contributed
to an end user's infringement, that person would also be liable, under
the copyright laws.

The laptop has a View Source key. Pearson, he spent much of the next
year and a half on the divorce case. To get the Bazaar, you have to play
fair, as defined by the license.

Business folks think they can do to Linux what they did to Unix. IBM has
echoed the same arguments. And if you don't want to sink like a stone,
you need to make some changes. Instead, with appropriate technology we
can put peer learning back into the picture. Kids within range of those
kids would get access through them, and so on. However, there are other
patent deals that might strengthen the community, and the difficult
decisions have been in how to distinguish the good deals from the bad
ones. This is where the Dito group comes in. As you can see, the second
Linus stepped off of the noncommercial oasis, he'd be liable for a
patent infringement claim, as would his code if you used it or sold it
in a commercial world. Actually, the GPL does set some limitations, like
what you are responsible to do if you redistribute. So, the next
question is, will he appeal? I don't know if anyone has ever thought of
a non-slip mat for these?

So that's a little friendly advice for you.

Surrounded by the open source development labs, you have OSDL, then it
goes on down the line to a distributor of Linux, then it goes on the
line down to a hardware vendor of Linux.
MG's job is to develop the scenario so that all aspects are covered.

SofCheck provides advanced static analysis of software systems.

Jacobs is making an arcane point and the judge is right there with him,
getting the point almost before it's made. It would need to be a
different material than a mouse mat, which is intended to allow a smooth
rolling action.
That was a contracts issue, and very clearly, you know, we feel good
about where that case is going. You can close off one iteration of code,
but you can't take it all proprietary, the way you did Unix.

Surrounded by the open source development labs, you have OSDL, then it
goes on down the line to a distributor of Linux, then it goes on the
line down to a hardware vendor of Linux. At trial, the plaintiff
presented the testimony of nine witnesses: Nora Faison, Lisa
White-Hudgens, Rhonda Dorsey, Grace L.
Litigants with lawyers can make the same mistake, now that I think of
it.

Stall's job is to drag the case out as long as possible. The groups
liked it, so it stuck.

We believe that the legal actions we have taken and will continue to
take will have a similar impact on end users of UNIX and Linux.

Chung usually works behind the counter and deals with the customers.

We believe that there are  important similarities between our recently
legal actions against end users and those actions that have taken place
in the recording industry. Here's what else you don't yet understand.
Here's part of what the enterprise doesn't know:  In the United States,
Linux adoption comes from the large commercial guys, but outside of the
US, it's not that way. But I knew you would be interested, because when
the SCO saga began, SCO executives pointed to the RIAA as a model they
felt worthy of imitation, IIRC. Open Source Strategies - Panel
discussion about Open Source business strategies, including the
Novell-Microsoft deal.

But as it turned out in the case of SCO,  there wasn't any that I've
seen on the horizon for as far as the eye can see, and I climbed as high
up the main mast as I could  get for the very best view.

Whether you use it at home, at school or at work Ubuntu contains all the
applications you'll ever need, from word processing and e-mail
applications, to Web server software and programming tools.

First, our eyewitness at the hearing tells me that this doesn't come
across on paper in quite the same way as in real life.

we could be talking some money changing hands.
Well, here's the news, boys: things have changed.

I told you it wouldn't work out for Novell, didn't I?

So that if a third party distributor was found to have engaged in
conduct that contributed to an end user's infringement, that person
would also be liable, under the copyright laws.
You see lawyers after a case is finished going out for a bite to eat
together.

He lists all the components, all Open Source.
The issue with IBM is a contract issue originally. Apatar provides
open-source data integration software. But that is who gave you Linux,
folks.
Not actual falsehoods.

But that is who gave you Linux, folks.

But I knew you would be interested, because when the SCO saga began, SCO
executives pointed to the RIAA as a model they felt worthy of imitation,
IIRC.

Again, we have never argued that we were trying to prevent SCO to
exercise some right with respect to SVRX source code that was granted by
the Asset Purchase Agreement.
I hope you believe me this time.

How much more your upstream suppliers? THE COURT: Your argument is that
that didn't survive? Actually, SCO filed the exhibits in the wrong place
in what I believe is a kind of Freudian slip.