[LordsReform-announce]isolated

Couch T. Frances ucy at nifty.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:16:12 -0400

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

The company also has a mobile sales and rentals listings service in the
works.

In the West Village, the vacancy rate shrunk to half of one percent.

I take down my "open house by appointment" ad, and try not to sweat it
too much because all of the appointments are already full.
"It's not a buyer's market, and it's not seller's market. "Now I will
throw it out on the table.
These days, if a seller throws in a plasma TV, it's probably not an
effort to entice buyers; it's probably because they don't want to patch
a wall, Sukenik said. Prices for studios jumped by nine percent.

between Seventh Avenue and Broadway closed its doors.
Most companies take care of marketing exclusives and company-sanctioned
ads such as those in the New York Times, New York magazine or on
Craigslist. The average price of an apartment in the U.

Call the mangement company to confirm the building open house policy.
Similarly, Bond New York is planning on raising the bar on commission
splits this year, which means less money in agents' pockets. The Irish
investors have also purchased condominium units in J.

Now, the company believes "it's a very strong motivating factor," Malin
said. This is a ton of money! Braddock said buyers and sellers care
about agents' previous deals, sales volume and overall market knowledge.