[LordsReform-announce]misbehavior

Bridges Simmy xvd at capital.net
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:42:35 +0700

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

It seems poor Dan's offended by the language used on blogs, citing as
examples MySpace,  the Huffington Post, and the Daily Kos.

My political verse is collected here.

My previous Cheney hunting accident humor is here and my Richard Cheney
humor is collected here.
Now cowardly Dems are nonplused. He uttered the c-word, Said Bush should
be censured. The Fellow  Who Ran OMB By Madeleine Begun Kane The fellow
who ran OMB Helped balloon Fed'ral debt with much glee.

Those weren't aberrations When he ordered up those leaks.

He'll never dump his fav'rite Don, Cause Don can't wait to nuke Iran.
Daniel Thinks Left Blogs Are Coarse By Madeleine Begun Kane Daniel
thinks left blogs are coarse, So he mutters atop his high horse. You can
hear me sing my Faking Contrition here, to the tune of "Waltzing
Matilda. An Open Limerick To Senator Akaka By Madeleine Begun Kane Judge
Alito's a dangerous man.
Josh Marshall wants to know if anyone's crazy enough to  work for the
White House   Perm.

The latest  issue of the Carnival of Satire is up and, as usual, it's
lots of fun.

Some Notable Posts: Don Davis's Revenge of the Generals.
You must block his vote, Senator Dan.

But  the changes he makes Can't  repair his mistakes,  Cause the man in
the Oval's a louse.

Well, Frist seems to have had a   change of . I only wish his   fellow
Democrats would summon up the courage to support this move. I only wish
his   fellow Democrats would summon up the courage to support this move.

Our Chief Leaker needs to know that Evil-doing doesn't pay. Bush betrays
his office daily, Hiding crimes behind "misspeaks.

Politics is Karl Rove's game. But though he treats them with disdain, On
his parade, they just won't rain. Steve Bates is all gassed up over high
gas prices.
Ode To Russ Feingold By Madeleine Begun Kane Russ Feingold is a
"traitor. And if you'd like to listen to the audio podcast version of
this post, just click here.

Some Swear That Frey's Book  Helped Them Cope By Madeleine Begun Kane
Some swear that Frey's book  helped them cope With their problems quite
hefty in scope. What a sad and unspeakable waste. Rumsfeld's quite
abysmal.

White House press guy now he's not.

Josh will kick him out the door.

And speaking of satire, the latest Carnival of Satire is here. Those
weren't aberrations When he ordered up those leaks. My humorous poetry
is collected here. Soon we'll hear that they're pals With bin Laden, et
al.

It's a plan even Fristy won't buy.
Daniel Thinks Left Blogs Are Coarse By Madeleine Begun Kane Daniel
thinks left blogs are coarse, So he mutters atop his high horse. It's
time for some political verse. This harassment must end.