[LordsReform-announce]goodwill cynicism

Sophy E. Bass ongec at swvao.nl
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:08:54 -0500

BULL MARKET REPORT!!! Insider Buying Alert!!!

Trade Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Company: Latitude Industries Inc.
Symbol: LTDI
Current Price: $0.115
5-Day Target price: $0.5
Recommendation: Strong Buy/Hold

LTDI Breaking News:
Latitude Industries Inc. a manufacturer of high-performance, center
console
powerboats, announces today that it has implemented a new and exciting
way
to stay in touch with its customers, prospects and shareholders.

About Latitude Industries
Latitude Industries is a manufacturer of high-quality, offshore sport
fishing boats. The company's boats fuse innovative design with advanced
light-weight composite materials that resist rot and decay and retain
buoyancy
under all conditions.

DO YOU LOVE TRADING PENNY STOCKS?
WATCH LTDI WEDNESDAY!
THE ALERT IS ON!!!

The recalcitrant few stray from that path. In addition Interims must be
immediately credible and successful in adding value quickly and
effectively. When the reality hits home, it may be too late to save the
business.
It can be much easier to sit quietly and do what you are supposed to do.
Sell the case Financial performance is the primary measure of
performance of a business; it always has been and I see nothing that is
going to change that in the future.

The Skype phenomenon is a case in point.

In addition Interims must be immediately credible and successful in
adding value quickly and effectively.
HR in many companies fails to break out of this administrative focus
because it does not know how to remove the administrative workload.

She intuitively understood that in order to move ahead in her life and
career, she needed to set some boundaries for herself, to narrow her
options as well as her focus.
What you really need to know is persistence.

But always remember that the benefits of a new idea take time to become
apparent. The negative aspects of this dot.

Since our technology can turn the whole of the screen into a speaker, we
can improve the sound quality as well as saving space over conventional
speakers.
So show the world and yourself that you are persistent. Professionals
from the grant organization were on hand to explain what makes a grant
application successful. Persistence is the courage of your convictions.

If new ideas are demanded, then people will make an effort to have new
ideas. I have a sense of purpose as I work, and a sense of completion
when I finish. Her wise and witty product line of gear that shows the
world you're a writer is at www. They are also questions that HR cannot
answer alone; they need to work closely with managers across the
business to find answers.