[LordsReform-announce]I can only hope for smoother sailing tomorrow!

Gunn nny at pepboys.com
Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:02:55 -0400

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

:-) Be careful out there and happy holidays to you, Linda, and the kids.
I've only talked about discipline and consequences. Can I borrow a
shovel? Seems like either you have no first-hand experience, or your
approach to parenting is so radically different that we might just need
to disagree about how to deal with the situation.
They're rich in omega-3 fatty acids, a natural mood lifter.
ALSO THEY CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AFTER HOLIDAYS SALES. I should have
expected it, they didn't have any windshield wiper fluid.
No-one was hurt, fortunately.
If your daughter's reaction was really so severe, and you really believe
it was the chocolate, perhaps you should have her evaluated for a blood
sugar disorder (diabetes, hypoglycemia. and rather than take a leap of
faith and trust what I do know about you I'll give you money.
or if not picking the eating battle. I suppose you'll eat a good dinner!
Sometimes parenting is about being flexible and smart enough to see
beyond the individual behaviors, beyond the moment and into the big
picture.
San Antonio's Riverwalk was beautifully decorated for the holidays, but
at the end of the day, I prefer being home for Christmas.
I've probably had you on my Google Reader list for as long as I've had a
Google Reader list, because when it first launched one of the searches I
did was "attachment parenting" and you came up. My timing couldn't have
been better, though, as just a few seconds later a good samaritan drove
by and pulled me out of the snowdrift. I popped into one a few days ago
and was startled to see what a broad range of gift cards they offer.
These are for general health reasons, mostly. It's also nice, for my mom
friends, to include a "coupon" for free babysitting so that she can do
her shopping in peace for a change.
My kids are dying for some snow to play in.
Next best choice was Las Vegas, New Mexico, about 100 miles south of the
border. Also, I do a lot of imaginary play and behavior "practice" with
my daughter's dinosaurs and stuffed animals. Yes, it's not until you're
driving in dirty snow that you realize how important it is to not just
have good wiper blades but to also have a windshield wiper fluid spray
that works too.
We also limit our soda, and make it a point that our daughter never have
any soda. I'm not just some troll out of the woodwork to annoy you. Not
saying our house is tantrum-free, far from it.
I have to say that when I read the initial blog I wondered where the
consequences were.
The problem is that it's really reducing the thought of gifting down to
its crass commercial component, with nothing else. and you know that
this too shall pass. Yep, that was the problem: the wiper spray didn't
work and there were moments when it was genuinely frightening, driving
along and suddenly being unable to clear the windshield! and rather than
take a leap of faith and trust what I do know about you I'll give you
money. Like a gift card to a new teacher supply place for my friend who
homeschools. Glad you made it home in one piece. You are in the best
position to see how they respond, and to make the connections as to why.
and minor in Human Development and Family Studies.
I don't buy for people I barely know so I don't have the problem of them
being impossible to buy for (although my husband's getting close).
Failure to do so is failure to parent. Hopefully that'll all work out
well. If they are - well, then they can return whatever it is I bought -
or regift it!
You have described trying to calm her (the bath), and trying to ignore
her, and trying to distract her.
The drive out of Amarillo west was interesting, with crashed big rigs,
abandoned cars and even a boat that had flipped out of its trailer and
ended upside-down on the side of the road. A slice of toast with your
tea and honey will release insulin, which helps tryptophan get to your
brain, where it's converted to serotonin and quietly murmurs "time to
sleep.
Much, much appreciated. ) or chasing our pets with various weapons of
damage, or worse.
Posted by: Teresa Valdez Klein at December 22, 2006  8:40 PM Glad to
hear you're home safe and sound. ) How can I deal with the fact that my
9-year-old son is OBSESSED with gaming?
and I thought back to those first times he went totally nuts.
I know my kids well enough to know what they like.
The worst, though, are. But now I get actual thank you notes (really!
Some people will give them appropriately and some won't.
Applied consistently and correctly, they are extremely effective. That
would be a consequence. Wading Through The Mire - Why Are the Democrats
Doing This? It makes them into adults who make excuses for themselves
and their bad behavior.
:) Posted by: Andi at December 17, 2006  6:47 PM Okay, okay, I said that
I wasn't sure that my view was fully fleshed out. (I must add, in all
due disclosure, I'm their ONLY Uncle John, but such is beside the point!
The problem is that it's really reducing the thought of gifting down to
its crass commercial component, with nothing else. Or am I just being a
bit of a humbug as we roll into the most intense part of the holiday
buying frenzy season?