[LordsReform-announce]:), mind-torturing

Malcolm Albright MalcolmAlbright at 0451.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 04:05:14 +0360

Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no
erectoin problems SOFT CIAVLIS would help you to bring
back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
in 15 minutes. SOFT CIAILIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCZOUNT OFER!

http://sonbde.guinod.info/?62966377

Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

     It's all so pointless, he thought, deliberately dropping  a  hard-won
In my opinion the Vaio S380 is a beautiful machine, free of decoration like many home systems, it's just pure form and function. The details are so well thought out - tiny rubber bumpers that exactly cushion the screen from touching the keyboard when it's closed (a problem with the old Inspiron 8000), no screen latch needed, rubber feet on the base that keep the base off the table and help shift some of the heat. Some criticisms that have been aired in previous reviews are the flimsiness of the WIFI switch and, yeah, it's cheap and wobbly (and usually missing on store display models), but I have no intention of ripping it out. The strange shape of the mouse buttons take a few hours to get used to as they are fairly austere shiny metallic bars rather than the luxurious click-me-anywhere surfaces you might be used to. Takes a bit of precision to use and the mouse pad has a fairly abrasive surface initially but that's fine. The major physical thing you notice while using the machine is the sheer heat of the wristpad coming from under the Windows XP sticker. It gets WAY toasty if you're running full power, less so under power management or on battery. I've never owned or used a laptop that gets this hot but it's not uncomfortable, just toasty warm. Having said that, I haven't used the machine in the height of summer yet.