[LordsReform-announce]:)

Ingrid Goldberg akstceasternctmnsdgs at easternct.edu
Wed, 1 Dec 2006 07:15:37 -0120

Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturnig and Distributfion Contract In China!

Compkany red Reef Laboratoyries Inc.
Symbol: RREF
Price: $0.55
Volume Expecta tions: Huge

RREF has just agrgeed to the terms of a new manufacturing and distribution
contract for BioClear(tm)FF. With all the njews on RREF and it expansions
as well as new applicatons for its prodoucts we expect to see more of this
type of contract going in place and expandng the market for this innuovative
compansy.

RREF is pricded to buy and holding a steady price. We believe with news like
this and up coming announcemenxts of more contracts and the soon to be
established lab facilities in Louisxiana and the upcoming satellite labs that this
styocks pricee will bring great returns for its inevestors.

Get on RREF Wednesday, November 1, 2006

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Ingrid Goldberg.

"you know of course that lady catherine de bourgh and lady anne darcy were sisters;
colonel fitzwilliam's manners were very much admired at the parsonage, and the ladies all felt"i am by no means of the opinion, i assure you," said he, "that a ball of this kind, given by a
by bringing her into derbyshire, had been the means of uniting them.