[LordsReform-announce];)

Henrietta Tucker akstcheidrickmnsdgs at heidrick.com
Wed, 1 Dec 2006 07:13:00 -0540

Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract Izn China!

Compkany red Reef Laboratowries Inc.
SYMB ol: RREF
Price: $0.55
Rec ommendation: ST RON G-B UY

RREF has just agrpeed to the terms of a new manufacturing and distribution
contract for BioClear(tm)FF. With all the nnews on RREF and it expansions
as well as new applicatons for its prodjucts we expect to see more of this
type of contract going in place and expandng the market for this inncovative
companey.

RREF is pricaed to buy and holding a steady price. We believe with news like
this and up coming announcemenzts of more contracts and the soon to be
established lab facilities in Louisfiana and the upcoming satellite labs that this
steocks pricee will bring great returns for its indvestors.

Get on RREF Wed, November 01, 2006

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Henrietta Tucker.

am persuaded my friend would not call herself near  her family under less than half  the present
"lady catherine has been of infinite use, which ought to make her happy, for she loves to be ofelizabeth answered only by a slight bow. her thoughts were instantly driven back to the time
dine with the officers.-yours ever,