[LordsReform-announce]Your money, mining geology

Dominick Richter DominickRichter at 1-800people.com
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 04:20:08 -0420

Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIA9LIS
would help you to make BETTER SE1X MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT ER9ECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISC2OUNT OFER!

http://phntlm.obisaro.com/?99295133

questions. Why so few gulls? Heaven should be flocked with gulls! And  why
When you spend $1800 on a laptop, you expect it to come with a whole bunch of accessories, manuals, discs, and paraphernalia for the laptop, right? And of course it's a Sony, so they're bound to pack in a lot of cool stuff aren't they? Well, if you're familiar with Sony laptops these days, they don't come with squat. Not even a manual! Recovery CDs? Make it yourself they say! Aside from a beautiful notebook and a bulky power adapter, there's nothing else worth taking out of the cheap looking cardboard box.

thought itself."
It's been said before, but the screen is very good. Good viewing angle, deep rich blacks, zingy colors, not one DP, it is a joy. Switched off it has a dark green hue but powered up it turns deep black and is amazingly bright even in full sunlight (I wish my cellphone had this screen). I even find myself turning it down at night, it's too bright. 1280x800 pixels, widescreen baby! I was concerned that it wouldn't be enough desktop real estate as I had originally promised myself to go no lower than 1400x1050. I had to actually go to Frys Electronic Store to meet an S360 face to face to see if the desktop size would be too small for me. Yes, I do miss the extra height when reading long web pages but I figure that's what a home desktop PC is for. This screen is for portability and working on the road, and for that purpose it works well.