[Iftop-users] Reset bars

R.C. milanraf at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 21:01:17 BST 2020

I use iftop to monitor data traffic between cluster members that live in
a cluster-dedicated lan. No other traffic there.
When cluster load falls, it is no more possible to see the load
repartition between members at a glance.

Anyhow, I understand this is a bit specific use case for which iftop had
not been designed for.