[Iftop-users] Looking to cancel your subscription?

Team at TruBrain team at trubrain.com
Thu Jun 14 17:34:00 BST 2018

  Hi Iftop-users,     TruBrain Brainiac Bot at your service!  Sounds like you’re looking to cancel your subscription! You can do that easily by registering and signing into your account portal.
 Click “Cancel” on whichever subscription(s) you’d like to stop.  Choose a reason why (and try out our bars or capsules if taste was an issue!)  Then return to your account page to see the updated information.           If you’re having issues, you can also fill out our cancellation form, and we can do it manually for you. If you’re looking for a refund for one of your purchases, please respond to this email with “Refund Request”, and a representative will get back to you ASAP to help you with your request.      We hate to see you leave! Thank you for trying out TruBrain and being a valuable customer.      Cheers,  The TruBrain Team     (Not what you were asking for?? Just reply “Not quite!” to this email and we’ll get you taken care of ASAP! I am just a bot after all!)