[Iftop-users] Simple text output

Philippe Faure philippe at faure.ca
Wed Nov 25 23:47:38 GMT 2015

I did manage to get it to work.  There will be some scripting
invovled. The issue that I have come across is that most traffic
accounting packages that I have found seem to look at all data through
an interface, and don't allow the user to limit the information to a
single IP address.

I will keep looking though.

Thank you

Philippe