[Iftop-users] how to iftop

Anilkumar Naik anilkumar.j.naik at gmail.com
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:25:21 +0530

--001a113a695aa87cc70503a1181c

Dear All,

I like to run iftop in batch mode and capture our LAN mirror port traffic.
This can be working very well in interactive mode.

I seek your help to achieve following.

How to capture hosts download traffic anything more than 100MB(variable)
and send a email to Netadmin. Of course I need to write a bit of code to
send a email. But at this moment like to know how I run iftop to write
inbound hosts list in a file?

Thanks for help,
A J Naik