[Iftop-users] Monitoring all traffic

joedson marques joedson.anid at gmail.com
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:20:12 -0300

--f46d044481bde40c4304afceee16

Hello Guys,

I have the scenario following:

One freeBSD that works as router,
so, most of the traffic that pass
through an interface is not connection,
but just packages that  are being routed.

I wanna monitoring all traffic passing
through an interface, no just the traffic
generated by connections.

Is possible make this monitoring without
change the source code of the iftop?

If not, which part of source code should
I change?

Thanks!

--f46d044481bde40c4304afceee16

One freeBSD that works as router,<br>
so, most of the traffic that pass<br>
through an interface is not connection,<br>
but just packages that=A0 are being routed.<br><br>I wanna monitoring all t=
raffic passing<br>through an interface, no just the traffic<br>generated by=
e source code of the iftop?<br>

--f46d044481bde40c4304afceee16--