[Iftop-users] find upload hogs

Gordon Gable grdngable at gmail.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:20:09 +0100

--001517576cdcee2d1904929b1c5a

i help running a small wireless mesh. altough our p2pfilters at gateway
nodes are fairly acurate, we sometimes find people resorting to all kinds of
tricks to circumvent those.

to ease pinpointing villains, is there a way in iptraf to sort ip address by
*upload* only?

/gordon

--001517576cdcee2d1904929b1c5a

pan class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: arial, sans-serif; fon=
t-size: 13px; border-collapse: collapse; "><div>i help running a small wire=
less mesh. altough our p2pfilters at gateway nodes are fairly acurate, we s=
ometimes find people resorting to all kinds of tricks to circumvent those.<=
/div>

--001517576cdcee2d1904929b1c5a--