[Iftop-users] iftop bandwidth counter with mpd5 interface ng0?

Balázs Mátéffy repcsike at gmail.com
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 23:07:08 +0100

--0022152d6d8de21ddf04964c6809

Hello,

I'm using mpd5 for connecting to my ADSL internet through an ng0 interface
(physically fxp0).
The problem is that I can see the connection sessions, however the counters
are not going anywhere...
With the built-in ppp software's "tun" interface everything was working
alright before I moved to mpd. I tried looking up this issue online,
listening on multiple interfaces with promiscuous mode, or listening for
network without success. Would you be so kind to share your experience with
me, maybe someone already had an issue like this!

Version of iftop is 0.17 on FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE-p1 with mpd v5.5.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Balazs Mateffy

--0022152d6d8de21ddf04964c6809

ough an ng0 interface (physically fxp0). <br>The problem is that I can see =
the connection sessions, however the counters are not going anywhere... <br=

With the built-in ppp software&#39;s &quot;tun&quot; interface everything w=
as working alright before I moved to mpd. I tried looking up this issue onl=
ine, listening on multiple interfaces with promiscuous mode, or listening f=
or network without success. Would you be so kind to share your experience w=
ith me, maybe someone already had an issue like this!<br>

--0022152d6d8de21ddf04964c6809--