[Iftop-users] iftop 1.0pre1

Paul Warren pdw at ex-parrot.com
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:56:17 +0000

On 28/11/2010 15:40, Ryan Novosielski wrote:
 > Any systems you'd particularly like this tested on? I'm in the possibly
 > rare position of being able to do this on Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, IRIX or
 > probably also MacOS.

As many as possible :-)

I know that it currently doesn't build on Mac OS X but I've not yet
investigated, and doesn't build on at least some flavours of Linux due
to the reference to net/bpf.h.  Of your list, at least Solaris, Linux
and Mac OS X have worked in the past.

I'll release pre2 in the next day or so which fixes at least the
references to counter_hash that shouldn't be there.

Paul