[Iftop-users] iftop packet parsing code

Rob Hasselbaum rob at hasselbaum.net
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:33:39 -0500

--0016e6dab6fb8b7a21047db5f84f

Hello.

I'm working on a tool similar to iftop that will run as a KDE desktop
widget. I'm interested in incorporating some of the packet parsing code from
iftop, since it basically does what I need and I've been unable to find a
standalone library. So my questions are do you have any objections to this?
And if not, how would you like your work to be attributed? Note that I plan
to release the tool as GPL v3.

Thanks for your time,
-Rob

--0016e6dab6fb8b7a21047db5f84f

Hello.<br><br>I&#39;m working on a tool similar to iftop that will run as a=
 KDE desktop widget. I&#39;m interested in incorporating some of the packet=
 parsing code from iftop, since it basically does what I need and I&#39;ve =
been unable to find a standalone library. So my questions are do you have a=
ny objections to this? And if not, how would you like your work to be attri=
buted? Note that I plan to release the tool as GPL v3.<br>

--0016e6dab6fb8b7a21047db5f84f--