[Iftop-users] cannot change the net filter code

peng shao shallpion at gmail.com
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:54:27 -0500

--000e0cd6d06042ad8204742ff7d5

Hi everybody. I am using iftop 0.17 on an openwrt router. It is really
awesome.
However I met the following annoying issue: in the main monitor screen of
iftop, I press
"f" to enter a filter, such as "not net myip". But if I made a typo, I found
I could not use "backspace" on my keyboard to delete the typo.And later if I
want to input a new filter, I press "f" again, then the command line on
upper-left corner calls the old filter code and promoted me to input the new
filter. Again, I cannot delete the old filter. I have to restart the
iftop....

Is it a bug or something else? Thank you.

Peng

--000e0cd6d06042ad8204742ff7d5

Hi everybody. I am using iftop 0.17 on an openwrt router. It is really awes=
ome. <br>However I met the following annoying issue: in the main monitor sc=
reen of iftop, I press<br>&quot;f&quot; to enter a filter, such as &quot;no=
t net myip&quot;. But if I made a typo, I found I could not use &quot;backs=
pace&quot; on my keyboard to delete the typo.And later if I want to input a=
 new filter, I press &quot;f&quot; again, then the command line on upper-le=
ft corner calls the old filter code and promoted me to input the new filter=
. Again, I cannot delete the old filter. I have to restart the iftop....<br=

--000e0cd6d06042ad8204742ff7d5--