[Iftop-users] iftop Details //

Jonathan Abbey jonabbey at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:27:58 -0600

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 05:07:58PM +0530, Neeraj C wrote:
|    Hi All
|=20
|    We have successfully installed iftop on Fedora Core 6 and everything is
|    working fine //
|    Now where can we find the details regarding iftop and about the various
|    details displayed while it is running viz: Cumm, Tx, Rx etc //

You're needing information not present in the man page?

We should probably patch up the man page, if this is the case.

 Jon

|    --
|    With thanks
|    Neeraj Chowdhury

--=20
----
Jonathan Abbey 				              jonabbey@arlut.utexas.edu
Applied Research Laboratories                 The University of Texas at Au=
stin
GPG Key: 71767586 at keyserver pgp.mit.edu, http://www.ganymeta.org/workkey=
.gpg

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK