[Iftop-users] Re: dns resolution

das@onperfect.com das at onperfect.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 07:43:32 -0400

Paul,

Well, I know it sounds old but we are using RedHat release 6.2 on this
particular machine. It does the job when it comes to routing.

I have not asked my son (who does alot of re-compiling
of the kernel for various purposes) but I wouldn't be surprised if the
kernel is different than the standard Red-Hat 6.2 kernel.

This particular box is a router for our wireless network.
I use it extensively to monitor traffic.
It connects to our ISP.

Give me a clue where to look for "netdb_1thread" and I'll take a look.

David Susen
General Manager - OnPerfect Communications Network, Inc.