[Iftop-users] dns resolution

das@onperfect.com das at onperfect.com
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 21:48:19 -0400

I use iftop (I love it) version 0.16.
I seem to have some problem getting name resolution to
work. I seems to some of the time and then it doesn't.

Could someone fill me in on what I should know that I don't?

David Susen
General Manager - OnPerfect Communications Network, Inc.
207-794-9065 office
das@onperfect.com
This e-mail message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged and/or confidential. You are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution and/or reproduction of this
message and or any attachment(s) by unintended recipients is unauthorized
and may be unlawful. Thank you for your cooperation.
OnPerfect Communications Network, Inc.
http://www.onperfect.com