[Iftop-users] Solaris binaries

Chris Lightfoot chris at ex-parrot.com
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 01:32:00 +0100

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 01:55:48AM +0000, Matt Hersant wrote:
> I'm having problem compiling iftop on Solaris 9.  From reading previous
> posts, it looks like the authors have had success making it work.  Perhaps
> the binaries could be posted.  Thanks

I'm afraid I no longer have a Solaris machine on which to
compile iftop, but with any luck I should be able to
answer any questions you have. What trouble are you
having?

--
``Don't worry, T. V. -- we'll lick those yellow bastards yet.''
  (US Navy Secretary Frank Knox, to Chinese ambassador T. V. Soong, 1942)