[Iftop-users] iftop on openbsd

Michael admin at ntworks.org
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:12:19 -0700

Ok thanks a lot, iftop is a great program and I'm looking at migrating my
firewall to BSD and it's a must-have item on my firewall. :)

Oh btw I found 1 keystroke combination that it would accept -  CTRL +  \
which forces iftop to die and take a core dump in the current directory...
which is err... ok I guess lol :)