[Iftop-users] v6 dns display error

Paul Warren pdw at ex-parrot.com
Mon Feb 6 10:08:47 GMT 2017

On 03/02/17 19:03, jens wrote:

> hey, i happily use iftop for months
>
> i now recognize some strange behaviour
>
> using iftop on an wireguard vpn tunnel (layer3)  if i can easily see all
> the endpoints for IPv4 . they are shown as they should
> in that case 192.168.99.something
>
> if i use v6 inside this wireguard tunnel .. so the IPs are more like
> fdf1::16:3e75:72af (/64) than there is only one ip shown all the time -
> or one dns entry (from /etc/hosts)

I've not been able to reproduce this.  Can you confirm what version of
iftop you're using?

I'd be grateful if you could try the latest version from git:

   https://code.blinkace.com/pdw/iftop

If you're still seeing problems, please could you send me the contents
of config.h after building?

thanks,

Paul