[Iftop-users] iftop Installation //

Neeraj Chowdhry neeraj.c.c.c at gmail.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:11:53 +0530

------=_Part_214497_18029687.1169466113890

Actually we have to implement iftop on Fedora 6 //
When we tried to build it; it gave some problems regarding libpcap and pcap
libraries //

We used "./configure && make" to build iftop

but it gave error as :
"can't find iftop
and you cannot go far without libpcap."

But both pcap and libpcap are there in their locations, please suggest what
we need to do //

With thanks
Neeraj Chowdhury