[Iftop-users] iftop build fials: POSIX threads in NetBSD

John Thompson JohnThompson at new.rr.com
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:27:48 -0600

I'm trying to build iftop on my NetBSD-1.6.1 machine, but the config
script dies with a complaint about POSIX threads:

        [...]

checking pcap.h usability... yes
checking pcap.h presence... yes
checking for pcap.h... yes
checkingfor a curses library containing mvchgat... -lncurses
checking how to compile a working program with POSIX threads... no idea
configure: error: can't figure out how to compile with POSIX threads
  If your system actually supports POSIX threads, this means we've
messed up.

Has anyone else tried building iftop for NetBSD or have any experience
with POSIX threads in NetBSD?

--

-John (JohnThompson@new.rr.com)